How to cop Converse x Virgil Abloh Off White “The Ten” Chuck 70
In November 2017, “The Ten” icons reconstructed by Virgil Abloh launched. The most storied silhouette was a ghost. But it’s coming.
For his design, Abloh applies his idea of “GHOSTING” to the Chuck 70, which employs a translucent upper to expose the details of the silhouette’s original 1970’s design.
The Converse x Virgil Abloh Chuck 70 will first release exclusively from Converse.ca and OFF-White.
Given the limited nature of this product, we encourage that you sign up directly at Converse.ca to be notified for when the Converse x Virgil Abloh Chuck 70 is unlocked.
Converse x Virgil Abloh Chuck 70 details
– Transparent woven constructed upper
– Off white branding on medial side (malden, ma refers to the location converse was founded in)
– Translucent foxing tape with “vulcanized” printed on lateral side “right” printed on left shoe and “left” printed on right shoe toe caps
– Flipped license plate on heel
– 3 sets of additional laces with “shoelace” printed near lace tip (two of the laces have TPU dipped tips)
– Custom “the ten” sockliner
– Clear fuse heelstay
– Off White Converse custom zip tie
– $170 CAD