Leading brain health experts come together for BrainSolutions Conference in Vancouver
How can you improve your personal performance, health and happiness? The key, according to the world-renowned health experts speaking at the BrainSolutions Conference on August 24-25, is in your brain.
The conference, put on by Vancouver-based non-profit Gift of Life, is for everyone who wants to learn more about what makes us tick. The weekend-long event will hold a series of talks on brain health and its role in boosting our happiness and improving our cognition, our relationships and our societies.
Topics at the first annual BrainSolutions Conference include:
- Meditation and the mind-body connection
- Healthy fats and other dietary influences on mental performance
- Gut bacteria and its intricate involvement in brain health
- Dr. Gabor Maté – physician, addiction expert and bestselling author
- Dr. Daniel Amen – psychiatrist and bestselling author
- Natasha Trenev – pioneer in probiotics, bestselling author
- Yogi Ashokananda – yoga expert and founder of the Sita Devi charity school in India
- Dr. Rashid A. Buttar – surgeon, autism expert and bestselling author
- Fred Travis, PhD – leading neurophysiology researcher and brain-and-meditation pioneer
- Udo Erasmus – pioneering researcher into the brain and dietary fats, bestselling author
- Anthony Stephan – bipolar disorder expert and specialist on brain dietary needs
Everyone is welcome to attend. Tickets for the BrainSolutions Conference are available for purchase here.
For more information on the conference please visit: www.brainsolutions.ca.