2013 Dine Out Vancouver – January 18 – February 3, 2013
Presented by Tourism Vancouver, Dine Out Vancouver Festival is a city-wide celebration of eating out, attracting tens of thousands of local and visiting foodies to Vancouver’s exceptionally diverse collection of restaurants for 17 days. Now in its 11th year, Canada’s largest restaurant festival allows diners to sample menus from hundreds of restaurants around the city, all for a prix fixe cost (price points are $18, $28 and $38 per person) and many with suggested BC VQA wine pairings (available at an additional cost). Dine Out also offers special hotel room rates and packages, plus a full menu of unique food-themed events and activities, including culinary tours, cooking lessons and special dining experiences. Throughout the festival, diners can take part in the Best Bite Awards by voting for their favourite festival experiences and be automatically entered to win the Dine Out for a Year contest. Dine Out Vancouver Festival 2013 runs from January 18 to February 3. Full festival information will be available on the new Dine Out website (www.dineoutvancouver.com)
What’s hot for 2013:
- New events like Edible Canada Speaker Series; The Grape Debate; H @ H (Hawksworth @ Holts); Dinner at the Birdcage; Tea Cocktails & Tapas; and more.
- Street Food City, extended to five days.
- Expanded Plated & Paired, featuring more restaurants and wine purveyors than ever before.
- Dine Out Vancouver Festival hotel stays starting at $78 per night.
- American Express cardholders enjoy advanced reservations.
11th annual Dine Out Vancouver Festival – the largest restaurant festival in Canada
Dates: January 18 to February 3, 2013 (17 days).