BC Sports Hall of Fame celebrates Father’s Day with free admission for all Dads!
June 17 is Father’s Day and treat your Dad like a Hall of Famer with a free visit to the BC Sports Hall of Fame.
Father’s Day at the BC Sports Hall of Fame includes:
- All Dads receive free admission when accompanied with a son or daughter
- Complete the Dad’s Day Dash on the 14 meter running track
- See how high Dad can climb on the rotating climbing wall
- Explore the new Vancouver 2010 Gallery and Hall of Champions
- Be inspired in the Terry Fox and Rick Hansen Galleries
- Test your sport’s knowledge with the Ultimate Dad’s Trivia Challenge
- Free family membership draws
The BC Sports Hall of Fame is open daily at Gate A of BC Place from 10:00 am – 5:00 pm.
For more information, please visit: http://www.bcsportshalloffame.com